A career opportunity exists for a Bahamian licensed architect who is passionate and enthusiastic about architectural design and land planning within Nassau. The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and personal attributes:
- Degree in Architecture. Must be locally licensed.
- 5-10 years of design experience in commercial and residential properties. Experience with contemporary design preferred.
- Proficient understanding of Bahamian building code.
- In-depth knowledge of construction in order to assist construction teams execute the drawings in the field.
- Keen eye for deficiencies to assist construction teams with ongoing quality control.
- Ability to create and coordinate construction drawings (MEP by others)
Suitably qualified candidates should forward a detailed resume along with cover letter to email@example.com.